The Value and Benefits of an Engine Maintenance Program
July 29, 2020
An engine maintenance program should provide substantial financial and operational benefits to customers, by enhancing asset value, protecting against unforeseen costs and unscheduled events anywhere in the world, and maximizing availability and safety. In this webinar, you'll learn how such a maintenance program works and the many benefits it offers to aircraft owners and operators.
Join us as AIN Editor-in-Chief Matt Thurber moderates this discussion with Andy Robinson, SVP Customer Services – Business Aviation, Rolls-Royce, and Anthony Kioussis, President & CEO Asset Insight LLC.
What you will learn:
- The evolution of maintenance programs
- Differences between warranty coverage versus program coverage
- The effects on aircraft value with and without a maintenance program
- The benefits of a maintenance program when it comes to AOG or shop visits
- How maintenance programs can help owners at any stage of the aircraft's lifecycle